Friday, April 18, 2014

The Card Concept Challenge

I decided to play along at  
this week.
The challenge was to use an umbrella.


I pulled out my Unity Hodgepodge of Happiness - 
which hasn't seen ink in a VERY LONG TIME!

Here is my umbrella card -


I've been pulling out my Copics more and more lately...
I got rid of most of mine about a year or so ago, 
and only kept my favorite colors to play with. 
I may need to add a few more to my collection.

I definitely went with the clean and simple approach with my card,
which is what I mostly stick to.  Every now and again, I'll
think outside the box.
The umbrella is paper pieced with Fancy Pants 
Park Bench designer paper.  
I'd LOVE to have an umbrella like hers, 
wouldn't you?!

Thanks for stopping by today - I appreciate it.


 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

4 comments:

Kay Miller said...

Precious image and just adorable card! Love all the white space! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your colouring is just perfect as this adorable image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Kerin said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the floral umbrella, and the sequins are such a nice touch. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Ranger and Tanner said...

Adorable! The clean design really stands out in the Card Concept gallery. I can relate to falling back 'in love' with Copics - I hadn't used mine in a long time and all of the sudden they are my go to supply and I find myself wanting more colors.