Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration

Hello all!  Hope you are having a fabulous week!
We had a gorgeous weekend here in PA, and now its
 currently 39 degrees!

I'm so ready for summer weather!

I've got a card today that I made for the challenge over at



Isn't that such a fun picture!

I dug into my supplies and came up with this:


I love my Reverse Confetti Lots to Say!  I find that 
I'm constantly digging it out to use!  My sequins are
from Pretty Pink Posh - another fabulous place
to shop!!

Thank so much for stopping by.  I hope wherever
you are, that you are having some gorgeous weather!


 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

awesome card, Julie! love that you used RC and PPP on the same card!

Stacey Schafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~amy~ said...

this is such a fun card! Love the embossed panel teamed up with the sequins!

Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Marisa said...

You picked up the colours fabulosuly and love the sequins :) Darling card and take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call :)

Gayatri said...

Super cut card. Love the layout and sequins. Thanks for playing along Curtain Call Challenge.