Thursday, April 3, 2014

Challenges Galore Card

It's been a while.  
I haven't felt like doing much creating
lately, so I've been kind of laying low.
I started a new job about 6 weeks ago and I love it, 
but I'm mentally
DRAINED till I get home.  

I found a few challenges to play along with and though
I would sit down to try and play a bit tonight.  
I'm playing along with these challenges tonight:







Such fun challenges out there to play along with!
One of the ways I try to get my creativity flowing,
is to go check out blogs, or Pinterest, but heck
I look at Pinterest for everything!!!
Who doesn't??

Anyways, here is my card:


clean and simple....
I really need to build up my stash of birthday
cards, so I may just concentrate on them for a while.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI White
Ink: SU Summer Sun, SU Soft Sky, Versafine black
Misc: Stencil from Prima, Pretty Pink Posh sequins



 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

9 comments:

Jane said...

Love your CAS card, just beautiful!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty CAS card, Julie!

Virginia L. said...

DELIGHTFUL card, Julie! Love your partial use of the stenciled background! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Virginia's View Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Julie what a pretty CAS card, love your butterfly. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

Sharon Underwood said...

Cute card! I like how the chevron pattern fades into the background.

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty...you have used the colors beautifully and I love your awesome CAS design!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Hey, Julie! Sweet CAS card! Don't you just love those colors from the Throwdown? I could not resist using them myself. Love your stenciled background; what a perfect way to ground the butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept. FYI, you should link your birthday cards up to Seize the Birthday!

Beverley said...

CAS perfection & so pretty. Hugs Bev x

Viv said...

Great CAS card Julie :) Viv xx