Sunday, March 9, 2014

Card Concept Challenge

These weekends seem to go quicker and quicker,
don't they??  Even lost an hour of sleep this weekend
with daylight savings time!

I spent a lot of time this weekend working on some
ATC's that I needed to get done for an ATC
trade over at SCS.  They were so much fun!
I'll share a little peek at the bottom of this blog post,
let me know what ya think.

I found a little extra time to play along with the challenge over at




I used a new set I recently got from Hero Arts called
Need Caffeine

I went with some SC veneer stars and some washi tape
at the bottom.

What a fun quick card!


Here is a little peek at my ATC's that I made
for the swap:

This was definitely a fun swap, but I don't know
that I'd sign up for 5 spots next time!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today.



 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Lisa said...

They look good, Julie :)

~amy~ said...

Love your coffee card!!!!! I need to reink my set up!

Your ATC look great!

~amy~ said...

Love your coffee card!!!!! I need to reink my set up!

Your ATC look great!

Cathy Weber said...

Those ATC's look great...but your card is also very pretty! I love the really cute and punny sentiment...but those wooden stars are my very favorite part of your card. I really like this one!

Colleen Dietrich said...

oh my goodness, this sentiment matches me to a tee! ha ha

love the skewed panel look too. :)

Geri said...

First of all, your trading cards are fabulous! I love the variety of designs that you used. Secondly, the sentiment on your card is something I can totally related too! And last, but certainly not least, your card is fabulous! I love your clean & graphic design, especially the perfectly placed veneer stars. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the Card Concept Challenge!

Lesley said...

So cute! Those stars are fabulous! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!