Monday, January 13, 2014

Color Q and Shopping My Stash


Time for another challenge card.
Today I combined 2 challenges, one that I've never
played in before, definitely a fun one.




and




Here is what I came up with:


I used my brand new Happy Birthday stamp from
Verve.  I just ordered a whole bunch of Plain Janes,
and this was one of them.  Also pulled out some
washi tape that I hadn't used yet either.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you're looking for a cool
blog hop, click here!  There are even a few prizes!


 photo siggieJulie-1.png


Pin It

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great birthday card! I'm glad you've found us - thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Sylvia said...

Love your birthday card, Julie...just not sure of the colors! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ and happy 2014!

Claire said...

Great way to use that happy birthday stamp and love the washi edge! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!