Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Challenges Galore Card

I combined 3 awesome challenges for today's card!
First up was the -



Next is 




and last, but certainly not least is

(their challenge is to use an outdoor theme)


Here is what I came up with -


What fun colors to combine at this time of year!
Each of those little hearts were punched out and then
glued onto the card.  They were pretty small for these
old eyes, but I managed to get them on there.

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Branch Out, Sentiment from Paper and Such Fluttering By
Paper: choc chip, kraft, Authentique dp, white
Ink: soft suede, Memento rose bud and angel pink
Misc: Martha Stewart heart punch, washi tape




 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Your heart tree is adorabl3e, Julie :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Unknown said...

I loved your card so much I CASE'd it. I have given you credit on my blog.

StampinJessica said...

Julie, your card is soo beautiful. I love the colors, the details, everything on it!
I am thrilled, greetings Jessica

Nancy said...

Love this card and I have this stamp! So well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Tracey McNeely said...

Julie what a pretty card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

So pretty! I love the heart "leaves." Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

~amy~ said...

seriously pretty.

sue t. said...

love your card, so very pretty, I was gonna get rid of that stamp set but I just might have to take it back!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Julie, love your design and the softness of the colors! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Cheryl said...

Just lovely! Wish I had gotten this set when it was available!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Super combination of challenges! I love the heart tree.

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

LeAnne said...

Really, really, CUTE! LOVE it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a FUN way to use the tree from Branch Out!