Thursday, November 7, 2013

Seize the Sketch Challenge

This is my first time playing along at



but I have a feeling it won't be my last, what a fun sketch.

I decided to dig out one of my newest sets that hadn't
seen any ink yet, CAS-ual Friday - WTF

I love this set, and I see myself using it A LOT in the future!

Here is my card:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Recipe-
Stamps: CAS-ual Friday WTF
Paper: PTI White, SU Celebrations dp
Ink: Versafine black, pure poppy

Misc: silver elastic cord, washi tape



 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

2 comments:

Rose said...

so glad you found us on STS and i hope it won't be your last time joining us :)

super FUN card!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

~amy~ said...

super FUN....love that set!
Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch:)