Friday, October 18, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Lovelies

Just a quick little card for this evening.
It's been a while since I've had time to stamp, and just
got the urge tonight and made the time!

I used some of my stamps I've had lying around, and it's
such a sweet little set from
Sweet Stamp Shop called Warm Notes

Nicole has some way cute little Christmas stamps 
that came out this week.  I have mine ordered already!



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, have
a super weekend!!!

Recipe -
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Warm Notes
Paper: PTI Rustic White
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen, SU Baja Breeze
Misc: washi tape, twine, sequins
Pin It

2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is a fabulous CAS card! Love the colors and the splash of bling!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! this is really pretty. love the layers of stamps.