Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Color Q Challenge

Love me some ColorQ Challenges!!!
This weeks colors were totally out of my box
though, I gotta admit!
I'm not a orangey/purply kinda person!




I think I may have just rocked it with this super easy,
CAS card!  What do ya think??


I'm loving the washi tape lately.
Notice how I got that little itty bit of purple
in there.....the rhinestone to dot the "i" is purple!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see
you again soon!


Recipe -
Stamps: Amuse sentiment
Paper: PTI White
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: washi tape, SU punch


 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Julie, you definitely rocked the CQC colors...great CAS card! Thanks for joining us!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome way to tackle the color challenge...love it!

Claire said...

Definitely rocked it! I really must use my washi tape that's gathering dust in my stash...thanks so much for joining us at Colour Q this week!

Amy White said...

What a sweet CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

Lovely CAS card, Julie, these were really difficult colors but you did well! Glad you shared your card with us at the colourQ.