Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

Hi everyone!  
Summer has finally arrived here in Central PA,
and I couldn't be happier!  This past weekend was spent
out by the pool, just soaking in all the sun.
I don't know about you, but I NEED sunshine!  Otherwise,
I just feel meh! 

Today I'm bringing you my card for the
current challenge over at 
for the month of June


We are in week 4 of our current challenge:


I sure hope you have played along!

This month's challenge is all about


FUN IN THE SUN!


We ALWAYS have a ribbon carousel 
up for grabs!  Who wouldn't want one of those?


There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:
1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation.
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month.
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz on TO THIS POST (click there) and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.


Here is my card for the challenge:

I used some of my new Close To My Heart Stamps!
I'm loving how they stamp.  I also used just the brushstroke
from CAS-ual Fridays set, Just Breathe.  I only inked
half of it and kept going around in a circle till I felt like I had
enough "rays".  I also sponged the outside of my circles
with some More Mustard ink for some depth.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I sure hope you
get a chance to play along and possibly win a ribbon carousel
for yourself!





Recipe-
Stamps: CTMH My Sunshine, CASual Fridays Just Breathe
Paper: Summer Sun and PTI White
Ink: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Versafine black
Misc: Twine, dimensionals.
Pin It

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

LOOOOOOVE this! Running to my CTMH demo right now to check out this summery image!