Sunday, May 19, 2013

Remember This!

Hi everyone.....Sunday evening here, as another
weekend flew before my very eyes!

I recently bought a new Hero Arts set
at this store over on Etsy


Super price combined with reasonable and fast shipping =
happy shoppers!

Check it out!

I had a bike JUST LIKE THIS about 30 years ago!!
Man....does that make me feel old!

I love these star veneers from Studio Calico, just
can't seem to get enough of them lately!



I made this card for the challenge over at




Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts and Create Indie
Paper: PTI Pure Poppie and Rustic White,
Kraft, Funday Happy Days dp, SU blue Bayou
Inks: Versafine black, blue bayou, cherry cobbler
Misc: Twine, Studio Calico star venners, star
embossing folder

Pin It

3 comments:

Create Indie said...

Awesome Card Julie.... I love love it :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Ren-Yi said...

What a sweet card. Love the stars and the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.