Thursday, April 4, 2013

Krafty Blues

Hi all!  It's almost the weekend, and I am soooo ready!  I'm sure you are as well.  I'm hoping to stay in my craft cave for quite a while over the next few days.

My card tonight was made for 2 challenges.  The first one is The Shabby Tea Room, with this gorgeous inspiration picture:


The 2nd challenge is another new challenge I just came across called Little Tangles, with a kraft challenge.  I LOVE me some kraft cardstock, so this was an easy one for me.



Here is my card:


I used a couple different PTI sets, Bitty Background Blocks and In Bloom.  I've been dying to make some type of little candle, and this was the perfect opportunity.  I also used a SU set called Whimsical Words for the sentiment.  I had to stack my dimensionals to get the flower high enough off the paper for it to overlap the candle a bit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Bitty Background Blocks and In Bloom.  SU Whimsical Words
Paper: Kraft and PTI White, SU dp for candle
Ink: Night of Navy
Misc: Silver cord, twine, dimensionals, PTI In Bloom die, silver bling
Pin It

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

How sweet! I like how your eye is drawn directly to the birthday cake right in the middle. FAB!
Thanks for playing along with us over at TSTR this week:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the design of this card! The background and candle elements are great, so glad that you could join us at Little Tangles!