Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flowers Challenge

Ahhhh....it's May!  2012 seems to be flying by,
doesn't it!?  I bought some flowers over the weekend to
plant by the pool and for the planters on the porch!
I tend to buy the same flowers every year, but not this year.
I went to a local home and garden center and found some
way cool flowers!!  I got black petunias and some buttery 
yellow ones!  Can you imagine black petunias???  They are
so awesome, and different!  I also found some
marigolds in a lemon color!

They all look absolutely gorgeous together!  I'll
attach a pic at the end of my post for your viewing pleasure!

The challenge over at Paper and Such this week is
to make a card/project with flowers on it!
You can handle that one, right??

my card -


Card details:
Stamps: Daisies from Paper and Such, Sentiment is from Deer Dad from Paper and Such
Paper: white, black, MME dp
Ink: Memento and Veresafine black
Misc: ribbon, nesties

Here is a pic of my planter with the black petunias
and lemon marigolds ~




Pin It

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

SUPER cool Julie!! LOVEEEEE those black flowers!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card. Love it! Lynne from OZ

~ Kendra ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty planter of flowers and beautiful card!