Sunday, May 20, 2012

Better Late Than Never, Right?

This card is for the challenge over at
(I'm a bit late posting this)

Our challenge is to make a military card - since
the 19th was Armed Forces Day

Of course the bartenders have
made exquisite cards for you to check out -




I went with a nice, clean and crisp - blank card
which I'll be able to send to my son while he
is in boot camp at Parris Island.
He leaves on Father's Day.

I do believe the next few weeks/months will be
bittersweet for our family.  Our oldest turns 18 on
May 23rd, graduates from High School on June 7th,
and leaves for boot camp on June 17th.

We are so very very proud of him for the 
young man that he has become and the choice
that he has made to serve in the
United States Marine Corps.

I spent this weekend looking at pictures of him since
he was born...quite an overwhelming experience.


Pin It

No comments: