Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow Angels

Do you remember making snow angels as a kid....
or as an adult????
I used to love making them!

Since there is no snow outside,
I made a snow angel card today!

It feels like forever since I've uploaded
a card over at SCS....so I went and
checked out the latest challenges.
I made a card for yesterdays 
Ways to Use it Challenge
and today's
Free For All Challenge


I love love love this stamp!  It's from one of the
newest sets over at
The set is called Snow Folks

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.....see you soon!

Recipe -
Stamps: Snow Folks from Paper and Such
Paper: White, Ocean Tides
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: chalk, embossing folder, copics, PTI die, buttons

Pin It

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, fun EF in the BG! darling image too :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! This is a BEAUTIFUL card--I LOVE that embossing and that white space! LOVE your teal blue...love it all:)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Rhea Weigand said...

Ok...you have combined 2 of my favorite things! Snowmen and Angels. Very Very Nice. I love the aqua color you used.